This Privacy Notice outlines Optimus Fintech Inc.’s approach to privacy to fulfil its obligations under applicable privacy laws.
Optimus is SaaS offering which automates and optimizes the manual processes needed to keep organizations finance and payment back-office running smoothly enabling teams to be more agile, innovative & productive.
This Privacy Notice is published in compliance with the privacy laws:
- European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), 2018.
- The Indian Information Technology (Amendment) Act, 2008 and The Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011.
This Privacy Notice applies to all Personal Data processed by us in electronic mode.
Please note that this Privacy Notice is applicable to all instances where we play the role of a Data Processor dealing with Personal Data, when we collect and process personal data for fulfilling our contractual obligations to our customers.
This Privacy Notice applies to all the products/solutions offered by Optimus Fintech Inc.
Throughout this document, the terms “we”, “us”, “our” & “ours” refer to Optimus Fintech Inc.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to collect and use information per this notice Unless otherwise defined in this Privacy Notice, terms used in this Privacy Notice have the same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions, accessible from https://www.optimus.tech/
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. Most of the Personal Data we process is provided by you directly to us when you use our website. This also includes the Personal Data collected automatically and in the background by us when you use our website.
We may also receive Personal Data about you from third parties and publicly available sources of information.
Types of Data Collected
Demographic, Identity & Communication Data
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
Usage Data: We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information about your actions to the owners of the website.
Most web browsers allow you some control of cookies through browser settings.
Use of Data
Optimus Fintech Inc. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service.
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To comply with the legal or regulatory requirements.
Basis of processing your personal data
- You have explicitly agreed to/consented to us processing your Personal Data for a specific reason.
- The processing is necessary for the performance of the contract we have with our customers.
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us. For e.g., For demonstration of the Optimus application.
Where the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any point in time. Please note that should the withdrawal of consent result in us not being able to continue offering our products and services to you, we reserve the right to withdraw or cease our products and services to you upon your withdrawal. You may withdraw consent by contacting us with a written request to the contact details specified below in the ‘Contact Us’ section. Upon receipt of your request to withdraw your consent, the consequences of withdrawal will be communicated to you. Upon your agreement to the same, your request for withdrawal will be processed.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers outside your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
Your consent to this Privacy Notice, followed by your submission of such information, represents your agreement to that transfer.
Optimus Fintech Inc. will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and by this Privacy Notice as well as with adequate protection in place in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
, and no transfer of your Personal Data will take place to an organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in place, including the security of your data and other personal information.
Third Party Disclosure
- Legal Requirements: Optimus Fintech Inc. may disclose your Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Optimus Fintech Inc.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
We do not sell and/or trade your data. We do not transfer your data with third parties. This does not include application hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our application, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
Duration of Retaining Personal Data
We keep the Personal Data we collect for as long as it is required for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice. We take reasonable steps to delete Personal Data that is no longer needed.
Links To Other Sites
Our Service may contain links to other sites that we do not operate. You will be directed to that third party's site if you click on a third-party link. We strongly advise you to review the Privacy Notice of every site you visit.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. Please get in touch with us if you are a parent or guardian and know that your Children have provided us with Personal Data. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Changes To This Privacy Notice
We may update our Privacy Notice from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Privacy Notice on this page. We will inform you via a prominent notice on our Service before the change becomes effective and update the “effective date” at the top of this Privacy Notice.
You are advised to review this Privacy Notice periodically for any changes. This Privacy Notice changes are effective when posted on this page.
Your Privacy Rights
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, and we commit to provide you with the same:
- Right of Access: You have the right to get access to your Personal Data that is with us along with other supporting information.
- Right to Rectification: You have the right to ask us to rectify your Personal Data that is with us that you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete your Personal Data that you think is incomplete.
- Right to Erasure: You have the right to ask us to erase your Personal Data that is with us under certain circumstances.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data under certain circumstances.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to ask that we transfer the Personal Data you gave us to another organisation, or to you, under certain circumstances.
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data under certain circumstances.
- Right to not be subjected to Automated individual decision-making, including profiling - we are not using any of the process related to this particular right.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority: You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org